Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Test Subject Blue 2.0

Greetings once again from this week's Tuesday's post! Here is another watercolor Nitrome character, from the game of the same title, who uses a laser gun and his wits to get through each miniature test chamber. He (a sentient, learning, goo) is injected into his suit at the start of each level by a scientist and goes about his tasks. The original suit is here:
As you can see, I have made the suit a lot more complex, and my idea is that it is a more advanced second edition of the suit. However, it still retains the glass dome to hold the goo, and a similar color scheme. I'm thinking I might send this to Nitrome as fan art.
Nitrome Games: http://www.nitrome.com/
Enjoy!
~Samuel8R

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! (he's definitely one of my favorites)

      Delete
  2. There are some dissertation web pages while using internet when you turn out to be obviously stated in your weblog. Battery Safety Test Chamber

    ReplyDelete