Friday, May 18, 2012

Medusa Commander

Okay, another quick post (need to get better at remembering to do this!) This is a picture of a Medusa leader. Technically the lines should be white but it's hard to do that without making everything else dark, and this was kinda meant as a quickie. Still, I think the green is my favorite color for the Medusae. I did this with watercolor on pencil & pen. (quickly becoming my favorite technique) For those of you who did not read earlier post on the White rank Medusa, a quick review: They can plug into large terminals (which this one is) that increase their computational power tenfold, as well as link them (in thought) to nearly all the other Medusae, acting as a long-range communication device. That's why only the highest-rank Medusae can use them. I made the hands and feet a bit bigger on this one, not sure why. (I LOVE how the 'glow' came out with the watercolor.) 
~Samuel8R


No comments:

Post a Comment