Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Beezlepug

Look out! The cute will SWALLOW YOUR SOOOOUL..... Actually I had some people suggest his eyes were a bit *too* scary, but I thinks he looks thoroughly evil. Really cartoony style here again, still using my better fur effect (actually I looked at Expendapug from a while back, and that actually looked pretty bad!) I love little touches, and the text and flames were good examples. I just had this on white with red text, and I thought 'it looks a bit bland.' So I shaded the upper part of the text and added some flames. THEN it looked done to me. I will be putting this on Zazzle soon as a t-shirt so people can buy it! I will definitely keep making these pugs. Not sure what's coming next, I need to come up with some ideas. It would be cool if I could animate these, but I have no knowledge of that area.
See you on Friday,
~Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment