Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Olson Imolgen

This is Olson Imolgen, a lone mercenary sniper with wings and an advanced cloaking system and rifle he developed himself. He has never been asked for his money back so far. (no, he has never killed his employers. He's just really good) A few years ago he lost his legs from the middle of the shins down when they got trapped under falling debris, which is why his feet are robotic. Yes, I know, it looks similar to Medusa. Well, I had the idea in my head and I wanted to do it, and I am glad how it came out. The red lines are meant to be his cloak activating (or maybe deactivating) The blobs are meant to be worn patches (a technique I am working on) I still want to maybe do some cracks radiating from the crater, once I work out how, so it isn't completely done. Anyway, I hope you like it! (yes, that's my watermark in the middle.)
~Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment