Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The latest Project!


Before we begin, I have to say that this is one of my favorite projects of all time, I think. Not only did I finish off the Medusas (the illustration you see before you is exactly how I want them to look) but I got to draw an awesome suit of armor as well! Hopefully, regular readers of my blog will know what the Medusas are (if not look back to previous posts) and the anthro dragon goes by the name of Nikola Fafnir, and is the 'persona' of my Best Friend when she's on deviantart. She asked me to create, and I quote, a "badass ID," so here it is. Nik is by no means the type of character who would dress in full armor and weild a sword, but hey, it's pretty "badass" if I say so myself. These two would make a great team in a fight, I'd say...
~Samuel8R
You can check out Nik's dA page here:  Link of Awesome!
P.S. More Medusas coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment