Thursday, April 26, 2012

Miniscthulhu


Well, I said ROTMG classes pg 2 would be next. I lied, sorry about that, I wanted to show you this. I did this in about 5 days in Corel Painter 11 by myself as a shirt design for my dad's birthday (finished product in the lower image) I ordered it through Zazzle. Aaron Rutten (digtal art teacher) said it my be the best digital one I have done so far! (insert chuffed face here) I love how it came out! (my shirt is on a grey-green color that works a bit better than straight grey. Zazzle prints designs IN the shirt, which means that they dont get damaged so easily (yay!) but they lose some definition (aww) Anyway, you can see (and buy! hahahah!!! $$$$$$$) the shirt here: http://www.zazzle.com/xenobiology I love Zazzle's shirts, but if you like more definition, or you want a more complex design, I would advise getting a bag (nice and big) or something smooth like a mousepad.
~Samuel8R


No comments:

Post a Comment