Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Adventures of Tintin

We just went to see the Adventures Of Tintin movie, and I have to say that it is one of my favorite movies already. It stuck to the book very well, being adherent to the characters, style, and dialogue, right up to the middle, where it began to get very different.
There were many references to a lot of the other books, and only a few obvious 3-D moments. There were a few times where the action was suspiciously videogame-like, but it was thoroughly enjoyable. The animation and modeling was stunning, especially the water and the details on the faces, yet the characters were very much like they were in the books, and with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost as Thompson and Thomson, what more could you ask for!
I give it a 10/10, and a place in my favorite movies section of my Blogger profile!
~Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment